As we all know ,it’s very tough time for all of us but instead of be in that dilemma ,we need to push our limits and do something extra for ourselves. Definitely ,sounds like something different ,though it’s not different as everyone is involved in this as they want to maintain themselves but don’t want to do any effort for that. It is different for me as I once decided to opt this for myself .Some of the Yogic exercises for immune system will be shared to increase the immunity.
So, this pandemic is giving a lot of troubles to all of us . We only need to fight with that and one of the thing which I would like to spread that keeping yourself mentally and Physically fit is important.
When comes to physical fitness , it might draw your attention towards gym , running , cardio etc. But that’s not possible to adopt in this current situation. So YOGA I Think is the best option to adapt to boost our energy and our body. As there are various ASANS but I will be sharing some of the yogic exercises to strengthen your immune system.
Yogic exercises to strengthen your immune system
° SHALABHASANA – It is a backward bending pose .The Sanskrit name Shalabhasana is derived from two words. Shalabh and asana, where ‘Shalabh’ means ‘grasshopper’ and ‘asana’ means ‘posture’.
How to do:
1. Lie down, chin up ,legs up and keep the eyes close .Exhaling, in 3 seconds, raise the right leg (kept straight) as high as possible without lifting the hips; keeping the left leg firmly on the ground. While raising the leg, secure the palms and contract the lower back muscles.
2. Maintain this pose for 6 seconds, suspending the breath (final position).
3.Return to starting position: Inhaling, in 3 seconds, gently bring the raised foot down to attain starting position.
4.Follow the above steps with the left leg.Now, perform the Asana with both the legs rising simultaneously, while exhaling to complete 1 round.
° ANJANAYASANA- It is a moon pose , lunging back bending asana. It somehow includes surya namaskar too.
How to do:
1. Rest your body down through back ankle.
2. Push your front thigh forward.
3. Draw your belly button into your spine.
4. Stretch your arms straight.
5. Add a side stretch too.
° BAKASANA- It is also known as crow pose ,frog stand etc.
How to do:
1. Bend your knees slightly so that you can bring your palms flat on the floor about shoulder’s distance apart.
2. Place your palms firmly on the mat about a foot in front of your feet. Spread your fingers wide and press into the top joint of each finger.
3. Now Bend your elbows straight back. Don’t bend them into full Chaturanga arms, but head in that direction.
4. Come up onto the balls of your feet and open your knees so that they line up with your upper arms.Place your knees on the backs of your upper arms.
5. Begin to bring your weight forward into your hands, lifting your head as you go.Come up onto your tiptoes, then lift one foot and then the other off the floor.
6.Engage the inner thighs for support while keeping the knees on the arms.
Hug your feet toward your butt.
Focus on the feeling of the body lifting. Avoid sinking into the pose, which can dump weight into the shoulders.
7.To come out, exhale and transfer your weight back until your feet come back to the floor.
Hence , it is better for all of us to opt these as it will help us keep ourselves fit and healthy an deal with this pandemic situation. Do spend time with your family and take out 1 hour for you atleast to do these exercises as I have shared just few so do try these.